The Biggest Chaturbate Archive

More than 268,852,167 hours of video of 457,401 performers

To continue, you must confirm that you are an adult person

Yes, I'm over 18
We are experiencing temporary technical issues with recording

Day 7, Still Fucked, Message sent. We'll see.

Day 7, Still Fucked, Message sent. We'll see.

Well, I see less 2 minutes videos and most videos are now 27:57 and 19:56. However, I am only getting about 5 random models from my subscriptions list. I've sent this message to admin:

"Is this site going to fixed and be fully functional again, as it was before 7 days ago? Is there a specific time, or an estimated time when this site will be fully functional again? I would greatly appreciate a very clear answer to these questions. Thank you."

So, I am still hopeful that this site will be restored to full functionality, but seriously concerned that it will not. Questions sent, hoping for a response with a clear answer. We'll see.

8 4
dillywack20 2026-10-02 17:46

Yeah I noticed that and it's definitely irritating

0 Reply
alexisavra 2026-10-02 18:08

from my experience they always find a solution in the past whenever it comes to issues so i guess they will find it and i hope so because its the only site that record in HD and correctly

0 1
mauiphan1 2026-10-02 18:20
Response to alexisavra

This has happened before?

0 Reply
alexisavra 2026-10-02 18:44

not exactly this but some issues , like this one i never experienced , especially so long , im curious how long they will take it because the problem is not the recording but the duration

0 Reply
0/2000 symbols